Become a Member
What are the benefits of joining the expats club?
Chiang Mai Expats Club meets three times a month. Everyone is welcome. Members get discounted entry to:
- Breakfast Club, held 1st and 3rd Fridays at 9:30
- General Meetings usually on the 4th Saturday at 10:30am
- Special Events sponsored by CEC
- Member discounts from some sponsors and local businesses
As well you will get:
- Automatic addition to the CEC email list
- Camaraderie with fellow expats
- Opportunity to tap into knowledge and advice
How Can I become a member?
Becoming a member is easy and a lifetime membership is only 1,000 baht.
You can join at any of our meetings.
Where does the money go?
The Chiang Mai Expats Club is a non-profit organization. All income is used solely for the expense of operating the club or for charitable causes, as agreed by the Board.